Tuesday 19 June 2007

Greetings from Treasure Island! March 11th, 2007

Hola a todos!

I hope you're well!!

I'm feeling fantastic after 3 weeks of sun and relaxation. I'm now on retreat in the Biosphere National Reserve and feeling a little like Robinson Crusoe. It's beautiful, basic and very quiet. I won't be able to call out for the next week most likely so apologies in advance. Right now I'm in the tiny fishing village of Punta Allen at the end of a long peninsula. We're so happy to have found a proper toilet here! I'm staying at the complex with four people from Santa Monica, 2 massage therapists and 2 Lakota Indian pipe carriers! They're nice and very lively. Tomorrow we're going to do a sweat lodge, and hopefully after that I'm going with Anna, the owner of the house, down south to a genuine Mayan town on the way to Belize to try to transcribe some of the verbal legends and healing techniques for my next book! Will write more thereafter.

Lots of love,Sandra xxxx

No comments: